Dog Family!





Wow! saw many stupid girl that i haven seen before! Many Pak Po in a class...i don't know why they hate me....I doesn't do anything to them...when i am writing some letter in a paper, they also say my bad things..Am i become the class of the Main Character ? i didn't snatch your boyfriend...WH? go school for find boyfriend or go to study? ok, let me say the people that i talking about BUT i can't say their name...sorry~
  1. A Big Mouth = you don't have the right for saying about my shop or my family..
  2. A Pig = small gas, need friend help..always say my bad things...
  3. A Writter = dark skin like a Africa girl, go back your country, don't come here and write all my bad thing!your acting are very BAD!
  4. A Loud Sound = also dark skin, i mean darker than me, people's dog, think i am scare about you? i never scare you, you like KeNak the people that smaller than you or scare about you..Nobody scare you...you think you very good?? NEVER 
  5. All my class exept me = their stupid dog!
        Em..you think you many people like you??? However, they Hate you....yaya, family must help each other,this is good, but i think you all is a dog family cause you all always just say people bad thing..Do you all feel Happy ?


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

The Day is on i'm me