Everything is OK!

Yeah, i know who did that things already...is A Little White Piggy... o, so bad. Family? but i saw your family is hurting each other..say each other bad thing..==" first time saw this thing. Thanks to you- sinying and lily, if i don't have you all, i can't stay longer.I mean i will be KENAK by them all time. And one more The Loud Voice or People's Dog , do you think many people will trust you? Do you remember in year 6, everyone in class hate you. And now, you are in secondary school and want all the people that come from other school trust you?i know one day nobody trust or care about you...! Now i just hope i can know more friends...

Friend !


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me