Happy Holiday


Happy holiday everyone! Hope you all enjoy your holiday...I enjoy very much because i didn't see DOG FAMILY again ...well, i go for a trip with grandma at Thailand~   but not today. My bro didn't go , because of SPM. I really hope that he can get a good result and of course with his all friend. But next year bro need go kolej a little bit sad.... Now i must cheering for them. Ohh, I hope all of SPM student get a good result!







credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me