Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my lovely brother~  Although tomorrow have SPM , we still celebrate to him...my mom bought a fruit cake at MUHIBAH ..Of course it is delicious ~ eat cake.take picture.upload picture into facebook...everytime is the same things~ Tomorrow is a Big Day for form 5 or 6 student...but my brother so relax...can play Dota.. ==" play until midnight..that was very cool..Just hope you all can get good result ! 10 A+ yea!


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me