coming back

Hello~ I'm home..Lalala, bought many things from Thailand..just a little bit problem is: I become darker le...sad..At Thailand pretty cool, the sun is hot just like a giant sport light, but the wind is cold. I wonder why. A lot of Thailand people ask me something, i don't know what means, so cant answer it..speak Thai? no way..I just know a Thai word that is 'maimisemong' haha that mean no brain~ haha... I like Bangkok the best, because there have a lot of cute clothes.shoes. and more...In thailand got many history, i have visit many place and all write Thai word , i really don't know ...how?? just pretend know...haha


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me