i feel nothing

Oh my gosh! School open day is coming soon~ Actually my homework didn't done yet. I become lazy and my brain just like a piece of blank paper, i forget everything about school homework. I think imma too bored... The first thing that i hope when the school open is i have a lot of besties friend in my class. The second thing is i hope my class teacher is normal teacher, not too fierce~ o..i really hope that...


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me