sorry

I had learn some lesson in this holiday. I was thinking that Why  my class (form 1) student wanna treat me like that.Because of saying each other bad things?? or what?? I really don't know. Yape, i was wrong...i cant saying your bad things and laughing at you. I mean everyone was wrong, me too... We cant say other bad thing or jealous each other...for what?? happy??? FOR NOTHING! If we fight, we all don't want to loose right??? then the way don't want to loose is become friend and we all can win! Next year, i don't know you all how to treat me again...i just wanna say I AM SORRY! I really really really sorry! Next year i don't want repeat the same thing...i will change..i hope you all can forgive me...i hate fighting! Next year the ping pong club, i really hope you can forgive me.


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me