Merry Christmas


Let me see...1,2,3...Owh, more 8 days is open school day. Imma so not exciting about this. My holiday homework still left 1 more. My brother had gone to KL for a trip with his friend, i hope he will have fun. Beside,  Happy Merry Jolly Holiday!! Christmas Face Everyone!! Oh my my.. Everyone have turkey to eat, but i have curry to eat...


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

sorry i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on i'm me