Exam. Still exam.

Yape. Still exam~ Why? I don't know. Just know i must study or i will get a bad result. I sit behind the window, it is very smelly and dirty. Yuckss...i hate it. But i have no choice. Luckily, there have certain so i can cover the discusthing wall. Exam? easy. normal. hard.. just like playing games. If you fail, that means you GAME OVER! pray for pass and A+.


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Tsunami Finally~ Drama! Choral! Run♥Exam Valentine Chinese New Year! Cheer up ! :D Teacher Run. Jog. Walk. Jump! Alooha..!Peneng?