Alooha..!Peneng?

Hi guys, i'm back again. I go shopping at Peneng with my mum, bro and grandma. I didn't go tuition, i scare the teacher will scold me..That teacher very fierce. Whatever~ I go Peneng buy some clothes and biscuit. The weather so hot. damn it. I go to the Mega Mall, there got a lot of korean clothes . I saw got Naruto cosplay too! very cute! Got sell K-on figma ...but i didn't buy. Cause my mum will scold, next time i want to buy! Goshh! i didn't done my homework yet, Bye!


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK!