Valentine

Yo? Why at school so many activity? Bored. Today i have B.M exam, hope can get great result. Everyone love A , of course me too.. Today also got Leo~ I have fun in there, we all play some games. If a person who lose they must be punished. such as use lipstick to draw on our face.Yuckz, become funny~Haha! luckily i didn't lose. Happy Valentine Day's Everyone ! Hope you have a great dinner or? with your lover!


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Chinese New Year! Cheer up ! :D Teacher Run. Jog. Walk. Jump! Alooha..!Peneng? Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing