Run♥Exam

Run. Run. Run. O, just run. Even the distance are long, i must run, i try my best but the result is not really good. At least , i enjoy in that day~ The sun, still shine. That means very hot, hot till i melt. After the sport day is exam day. Exam, some easy, some normal, some difficult! Today exam sejarah, my class is so noise, i can't concentrate. Just hope can pass~ I mean all SUBJECT can pass too. Gambateh yea every student!


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Valentine Chinese New Year! Cheer up ! :D Teacher Run. Jog. Walk. Jump! Alooha..!Peneng? Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry