Cheer up ! :D

To: Mr.Nobody 
Well, about that thing.Whatever~Did you care this thing?? But i cant feel it.How? I know, you hope can back to yesterday that sweet memories. I sure you can get it . Don't cry, be strong! I will always support you even you hate me, you cant feel it or you think i am so disturb you. When you tell me the story in that moment, i am very shocked and become stupid~ hehe.

Don't know why today moody~ because of form teacher?


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Teacher Run. Jog. Walk. Jump! Alooha..!Peneng? Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday