Drama! Choral!

Muahaha! Today school is having a competition about erm, Drama ! A funny and crazy drama for us. Actually, we didn't prepare anything for today's drama. We just practice in this morning at school. Hope the judges will enjoy seeing that drama although we prepare on last minutes O, choral? Our choral must louder and MORE louder! 2 Medang target is can be in the final ! I think tomorrow is the day for us to take choral competition. We will try our best! 2 Medang, please , and PLEASE. Be serious! Yape, just TRY ALL YOUR BEST !


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Run♥Exam Valentine Chinese New Year! Cheer up ! :D Teacher Run. Jog. Walk. Jump! Alooha..!Peneng? Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas