Run. Jog. Walk. Jump!

1.2.3! Run! Run beside the road! Ya must run actually can walk but i don't want , I just know must run and run...At last i get 44 ! Yeah! Not really good result, the most important thing is I ENJOY MYSELF!
I
           Am
                            So
                                             Tired
                                                                   !


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Alooha..!Peneng? Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome!