Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone, hope you all have fun in this new year! Haiz, i was thinking about the school exam. Owh, i hate exam! Totally hate! All student must study at home. I am so tired and busy about the homework or tuition, no time to study at all. So i hate exam. That is school rules , i can't broke it. Must hardworking! Gambateh! Hope this year can get a fat fat "A" ! Sorry if i type wrong some word cause some stuff make me moody~ sorry.


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Cheer up ! :D Teacher Run. Jog. Walk. Jump! Alooha..!Peneng? Yo ! yo! check it out! Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing coming back