Whatever~

I like this class very much- 2 Medang! Its cool~ much better than 1 Kasia! much much much better! haha. Homework? Teacher? Friend? or ? all are better...About today just fine BUT got siao po lo! At ping pong club, they wanna say my bad things? whatever~ i am lazy about that.. what a bitch... i just know i am so lonely...God! i am lonely..Nevermine~ sometimes i also love lonely. If you wanna join pingpong club , you are welcome. can i go korea and japan?love it..♥


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family! The Day is on