Yo ! yo! check it out!

Do you happy? Must happy everyday yea! I already change my club ( Ping Pong) i change to Leo club~ i hope that was fun for me...I got a little sad, i like ping pong very much but at pingpong club also don't have fun with them so i change~ Seem every class got a lot of homework... is this real?? If it's real, Gambateh yea..! Every teacher like give us homework...i don't know why.Just know must finish it.but someone say the teacher already crazy haha~


credits : ohvenuss banner inspiration



Howdy peeps , my name is Yui and i was born on October . I love making craft with friend . Otherwise , i hate friends who betrayed me without saying a certain reason . That's me . Hope you all enjoy reading.

Stalk me at : Facebook



linkages


Sin Ying | Sweetposhh | Audrey | Sin Li Lily

archives

Whatever~ Merry Christmas sorry i feel nothing coming back Happy Birthday Happy Holiday Totally awesome! Everything is OK! Dog Family!